News from BOMAT
RNA-WT1-1500 neutralising system
The ISH 2019 gave us our first opportunity to showcase our recently developed neutralising system with its new, patented drum technology and improved performance. We were delighted with the fantastic response and would also like to present the RNA-WT1-1500 here, as well.
The efficient neutralising system is suitable for systems with up to 1500 kW combustion output. The neutralisation performance amounts to approx. 50,000 l/cartridge – depending on condensate composition.
Further highlights of the RNA-WT1-1500:
- For condensate from oil and gas combustion, CHP units and biomass
- Very straightforward maintenance through cartridge change and hassle-free disposal of maintenance materials
- Self-cleaning function prevents build-up of sludge in the neutralisation material
- Efficient and space saving
- Low power consumption of 3-6 watts
- Low weight
- Pre-filtering with activated charcoal
- Individually adjustable speed of rotation and runtime